PayBlox v2: An upgraded onboarding experience at Citizen
At Citizen we can onboard and take you live in just a few days — a process that’s now even easier with the latest release of our PayBlox software (v2). Previously, a new customer needed to download our Citizen mobile app to start the onboarding process. With our new software updates, we’ve removed this friction from the process.
What do these changes look like?
Integrating with Citizen now takes only 3 steps.
- Create your Citizen account by completing the registration form we’ll send you. Basic company information is needed for us to conduct the appropriate due diligence.
- Verify your email address by clicking on the verification emails you’ll receive. Click ‘Activate’ to both and you will see a confirmation message.
- Sign into your dashboard. Just log in to your online account, click your company name and, voila, you have your dashboard!
What does this mean for customers?
- The onboarding journey becomes much easier for new customers.
- Integration is more refined and it requires less time and friction for your developers to integrate PayBlox with your existing systems.
- You can also now add team members more easily. Your colleagues just have to create a username and password and they are in.
- Forthcoming new features on the platform will be much easier for you to add and access.
All new customers will be automatically using PayBlox v2. Existing customers will be able to choose when/if they want to upgrade.
PayBlox v.2 developer docs are available through the paywithcitizen.com website here: https://developers.paywithcitizen.com/#introduction.
What does this mean for Citizen?
We are continuing to grow super fast, and keeping friction-free is part of Citizen’s DNA. We know the mobile app has been an unnecessary element in the onboarding process (it’s a legacy of our initial product development) and we’re delighted to smooth out this wrinkle.
It should be as easy to integrate Citizen’s instant cardless payments into your business as they are to use — and we want to make onboarding our new partners and merchants as simple as possible. We hope our new customers find this useful, particularly as we expand into the EU; and thank you to our existing clients for your continued feedback.